Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Meet the future queen of England

My Tuesday morning started like any other mornings until my friend sent me a text message on my phone rearding the news announcement on the engagement between Prince William and Kate Middleton.  I had always admired Kate’s style, but it wasn’t until this very morning that I felt this strong urge to write a blog entry on this future queen of England.

The name Kate Middleton is not anonymous to people or to fashion industry in particular. She has been receiving widespread media attention for not just dating the most desired bachelor out there, but it is her impeccable style and graceful presence that has caught the attention of fashion industry. As a result, this fresh-faced beauty has been featured numerous times in fashion magazines across the globe for being an embodiment of true elegance and style.

To me, Kate’s style is very understated, yet very refined. She knows what looks good on her and is not afraid to mix high-end style with street fashion. It would be no exaggeration to call her a poster child for European version of preppiness. She manifests her love for Euro-preppiness by opting for items such as structured blazers, pea coats, polo necks, hats, riding boots, loafers, cable-nit cashmere sweaters etc.

May be it is her elegance combined with a dose of preppiness that makes her my favorite "it"girl for November.







No comments:

Post a Comment